by Judith Blacklock
Everyone who loves working with flowers needs to be confident that they can recognize top-quality blooms that will last. This book will give you all the help you need when choosing your flowers, together with advice on how to arrange them for maximum effect, whether they are to be displayed at home, in the office or at a special event.
In this book you will find:
- Illustrated information on over 250 flowers, fruits, berries and foliage, including their botanical and common names
advice on how to judge flowers for freshness, plus tips on improving their longevity
- A guide to seasonal availability
- Ideas for arranging flowers and foliage
- Information about colors to help selection
- Details of any special features, such as whether flowers are fragrant, easy to grow in the garden, or dry well
Judith Blacklock is the author of 13 bestselling books on floral design and runs a world-renowned flower school in Knightsbridge, London.
Spiral bound. 208 pages.